Wednesday, October 31, 2007

PGPX take aways this far!!!

The good news is that I am leaving day after tomorrow, for the International Immersion segment of my program. But along comes the bad news that I have to vacate my abode for the last 6 months- IMDC #4207 IIMA. Now that leads me to the worst news that I have received in quite a while.

I will have to literally 'take away', this huge mountain of text books and study materials that was bestowed upon me by PGPX. No mean task this, I tell you. Makes the actual studying of this, look like child's play.

Anyways, now the play time is over and it's 'brokeback mountain' time. If what they say: 'Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger', is true, I hope to be a strong strong man in the very near future. But that again; only if this thing doesn't fall on top of me. Amen...

3 comments:

Binu Nair said...

Since these didn't kill you, you can come back and kill them :)) Best of luck for the US trip Bro ,Cheers

Sunil Puri said...

This post really scares me! Errr....

Biju Nair said...

Sunil,
That was not the idea. Rather, the post was about establishing some sort of 'bragging rights' for the PGPXians. How we make molehills out of seemingly insurmountable mountains..:-) So giddy up..Good luck with your pursuits... Take care..